Monday, June 22, 2009

Pixel Whirled 360 - Back on Track

You may have noticed it's been a bit quiet around here lately. Well, I got kind of distracted from Pixel Whirled for a bit with a few other side projects that were all pretty fun and successful! Here's what I've been up to:

Ocean Scenes - an Xbox 360 Indie Games screentoy
Game & Watch: Dodgeman - a retro 80s handheld simulator, based on my arcade game, Dodgeman
Game & Watch: God of War - another handheld simulator, based on the awesome Playstation series

Now that these are complete, I'm back on track and have been working hard at Pixel Whirled once again. I licensed some music from Walz Music which is almost complete and sounding absolutely awesome! Right now I'm hammering out the graphics, building backgrounds out of tiles and working on character animation.

I know there's at least one other side project coming up in the near future - more details on that later on our main newsfeed, but it shouldn't distract from PW360 for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment