Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pixel Whirled 360 First Screenshot!

So I've been doing a lot of tinkering and some learning with regards to rotation angles, tangents, sin and cos and all that stuff I kind of ignored in high school.  As a result, Pixel Whirled is coming along rather nicely and I can now present you with our very first screenshot!


The enemies will be most likely completely redone, but the rest is fairly solid.  I have to add character animation, as well as some minor tweaks and bug-fixes to complete level 1, then I'll start adding menus, a game over screen, etc. 

Another challenge is going to be finding some free music I can use for commercial purposes.  If anyone out there knows a repository for stuff like that (I have my heart set on 8-bit chiptunes) please contact me at holmfry[at]holmadegames[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment