Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's a Small Indie World!

While on my regular travels on the interwebs and emailing around about something completely unrelated to Indie games, I just happened to bump into a fellow Indie developer and we struck up a conversation!  His name is Kenny Johnson, and he's got a bunch of iPhone apps that's he's done over at his website Kenny's Apps.

I wanted to mention one in particular that stood out to me, however.  It's called Dotnuke, and you can download it (for free!) at its itunes page here.


The game is a fusion of art and traditional gameplay, with nice pixely graphics (and if you've been following my blog at all, you know that's a big plus to me!).  Kenny leaves it up to you to give your own artistic interpretations for what the game means to you (which I did in my itunes review of the game that you can view from the iPhone App Store).  The game is tons of fun to just mess around with and is trippy as heck.  I spent a good amount of time just zoning out and relaxing with it.  I highly recommend you check it out!

..Or, if artistic games aren't your thing, you can always punch some zombies!

 Holmfry

No comments:

Post a Comment